Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Precious Dress


I am staying on track with my challenge and the purging is feeling and looking really good. I cannot part with this little dress though, can you blame me? It was found at a second-hand clothing store when Pamela was a baby. I wish this picture was better because it is so adorable and the details [like the ruffled collar] don't show up well. I miss the days of being able to choose what your children wear.....not that I could very much with Pamela because from about the time she started walking she started letting me know what she didn't want to put on! There were a lot of clothes that were passed on that she NEVER wore, but she did like this dress. To this day the clothes she likes, she wears over and over and over again.... I suppose that is why I am sometimes sad to say goodbye to them. This one is definitely going to the memory box.

I am off to the basement to fill a bag which will be very easy to do because my husband has some hoarding issues.....you never know when you will need a fifty year old snowmobile suit....

GRATEFUL TODAY FOR:

67. A few minutes to myself to have a cup of tea and read a few of my favorite blogs.
68. Spaghetti for supper, which I love, and Patty-Sue said she loved my sauce!

5 comments:

molarmama said...

I just visited your blog for the first time. I love it here!

Elizabeth said...

So glad you came for a visit!

Jaybird said...

I just found your blog today and have really enjoyed reading "backwards"! Thank you for the various recipes which all sound delicious, and for a glimpse into your life which is so very far away from my little spot in central Texas. I work full time, but my heart is in my home as well. My sweet husband is diabetic, so I can't do the baking that you do....however, by trial and error (mostly :^)I have found many recipes to cook for him. He has a huge sweet tooth, so I try to make him as happy as possible.
Many thanks for sharing with us!!
J

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

adult dating sites with im http://loveepicentre.com small town dating
dating at an early age [url=http://loveepicentre.com/map/]bbw dating network[/url] chinese dating practices
why she doesnt bother with dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/contact/]agoraphobia dating[/url] frre online dating site [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/maakjain/]maakjain[/url] billonaire free dating sites in us